How is it working?
Under the tab DASHBOARD in the top menu you can find:
- The OVERALL overview with a progress bar and the number of pages completed over the total number to be completed
- The COMPLETED section, which gives you access to all previously completed pages
- The TO DO section, which lists the pages remaining to complete the training. You only have access to the first page of the remaining pages
The main navigation tool for the site is the Dashboard. From the dashboard, you can access all completed pages and the first uncompleted one.
- Once you are on the page, you can navigate to the previous or next page through the breadcrumb or the arrows
- However, you cannot navigate to the next page until the timer turns green. The timer turns green after a set amount of time displayed in the timer
- This amount of time varies depending on the type of page
- Time does not reappear once the page is completed
To search the content of the website use the Seach Tab next to the Dashboard Tab.
- Enter the subject you wan to search
- All pages related to the subject will be displayed
- You will only have access to the pages already done
- Once on the page, you can click Back to Search or Back to training
Theory pages have to sections:
- The main explanation
- The formulas and graphics
Movie pages have two sections, the movie and the written text from the movie.
- The movie starts automatically but can also be controlled through the control bar at the bottom of the movie
- The control bar disappears after a few seconds but if you pass your mouse over the area, it will reappear again
- You can set the movie to full screen for a better viewing experience. Simply press the Esc (escape) button on your keyboard to exit the full screen mode
The Silverlight pages have to sections. The Silverlight interactive exercise and the variables necessary to complete the exercise.
- To activate the Silverlight interactive exercise, you must set the Silverlight to full screen. To do so, simply click on the red button on the bottom right side of the exercise
- You can toggle back to normal screen with the same button
- Each of the six Silverlight interactive exercises are explained in separate tutorials
Under the tab HELP in the top menu you can find:
- Under HOW IS IT WORKING, all the videos explaining the inner workings of the site, including this one, as well as the videos explaining how to use the Silverlight pages
- Under FAQ a series of frequently ask questions about the site and PAUT in general
Under the tab YOUR NAME in the top menu you can find:
- The Manage account section where you can change your personal information as well as your password
- The Log out button to, well, log out!